Celebrating 50 years!
Describe to me what your product or service offers, and how I will benefit from them.
Make sure to mention your services in the copy so I know I’m in the right place. Focus your writing for me so I know I matter to you.
These pages should be used to describe the majority of your business and will make up the majority of your site. When you’re writing these pages, think about me – why have I come here, and what’s in it for me if I stay?
Use internal pages to tell me about specific services or products you offer. When you're telling me about them, make sure to focus on me not you - I'm interested in what I can get, not who you are or when you were founded.
• What matters most to me?
• List the services you’re offering me
• List the benefits of your services
• List the features of your products
• Give me links to related pages
• Make it easy - keep bullets simple
• I want to scan - keep to the point
• Make sure I can see keywords